While aluminium is low maintenance, strong and adaptable to a variety of situations, the material itself is conductive, which means that heat can pass through it. By adding a thermal break or insulation to your aluminium windows or doors, the transfer of the outside temperature to the inside part of the aluminium is greatly reduced. This not only increases your energy efficiency but also helps combat condensation build up after long winter nights. Additionally, thermal breaks can have the added benefit of reducing sound reduction by dampening vibration.
Alumax Systems offers residential customers a wide range of aluminium joinery products manufactured right here in Feilding. These include:
- custom-made aluminium windows and doors
- double glazing window insulation
- thermally broken aluminium joinery for a warmer, drier home.
Perhaps you need commercial aluminium joinery? Alumax Systems can fabricate, manufacture and install:
- entire walls of glass using a technique called flush glazing
- automatic sliding door systems for areas of high traffic
- glass and aluminium partition walls for office interiors
- exterior architectural louvres to help shade your building’s interior
- noise-proof and toughened windows and doors
- robust aluminium framing for commercial shopfronts.
Architects and builders throughout Manawatu are encouraged to discuss your client’s specifications with one of the team at Alumax Systems, so get in touch.