The system offers both generic 75mm and 100mm Shopfront, which can be centrally glazed with up to 10mm glass. However, Alumax also offer a double glazed shopfront that can carry up to 29mm glass units with New Zealand Standard appropriate glazing systems.
The Pacific Shopfront is often used for internal partitioning work and we have extensive support information for the use of this suite including weather testing data.
- Standard single glazed suite designed for up to 10mm glass.
- High performance single glazed suite designed for up to 14mm glass.
- Double glazed suite designed for up to 29mm glass.
- Can be seismically installed.
- Window and door sash adaptors available.
Thermal Commercial Shopfront
The Thermal Shopfront was designed to answer the increasing need for energy efficiency in commercial and residential joinery. The excellent thermal performance of the Thermal Shopfront is just the beginning of the suites status as a great choice for the environment.
Our Thermal Shopfront is manufactured from material sourced from McKechnie Aluminium, claiming the highest level of recycled metal content in New Zealand. The Thermal Shopfront can carry very large double glazing units, this is facilitated by its glazing pocket dimension, 40mm, allowing the suite to easily handle a 34mm glass unit.
The system was designed for shopfront work, so can easily integrate a door or window sash.
- 100mm centrally glazed
- Designed for double glazing up to 34mm in thickness
- 52mm awning window sashes
- 56mm thermal door sashes
- Cast aluminium hinges for strength
- Thermally Broken Seismic frames available
- Split Mullion Design for unitized glazing